Grad Check List
We are just as or probably even more excited about graduation then you are.
Now that you have made it to that point let’s check a few things:
1. Is your GPA 2.0 or better contact the registrar at
email@example.com if you have questions
2. Are all monies paid up to date, and you are not more than 1 month behind in
payments? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Graduation Fees are 225.00 per person and must be paid before Graduation.
4. You must arrive 1 Hour prior to the Graduation Ceremony
5. Each student is allowed 5 tickets. You may purchase an additional 3 tickets at
20.00 per ticket.
6. Cap & Gown Fee is an additional 25.00
7. Diplomas are given out at graduation. If you owe any monies they are mailed
out within 10 business days after all monies are paid